1. Design an appropriate patient-specific treatment, supportive care, and monitoring plan taking into consideration efficacy and safety outcomes from clinical trials and current treatment guidelines for patients with lung cancer.
2. Identify relevant cancer-related molecular biology testing for a patient with lung cancer.
3. Assess the impact of pharmacogenomics on the efficacy and toxicity of relevant anticancer and supportive-care agents for a patient with lung cancer.
4. Select relevant information and guidance for the public regarding lung cancer-related issues (e.g., risk factors, prevention, screening).
5. Devise and communicate appropriate plans for preventing, monitoring, and treating adverse reactions associated with pharmacotherapy for lung cancer, including pulmonary toxicities from PD1 inhibitors.
6. Develop and communicate a prevention and management strategy for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting for patients with any type of cancer.