1. Design an appropriate patient-specific treatment, supportive care, and monitoring plan taking into consideration efficacy and safety outcomes from clinical trials and current treatment guidelines for patients with chronic leukemia.
2. Assess the prognostic impact of relevant cancer-related molecular biology testing in a patient with chronic leukemia.
3. Determine appropriate pharmacotherapy based on genomic test results in a patient with chronic leukemia.
4. Devise and communicate appropriate plans for preventing, monitoring, and treating adverse reactions associated with pharmacotherapy for the treatment of cancers, including:
• Infusion-related reactions from monoclonal antibodies used in the treatment of hematologic malignancies
• Hematologic toxicities from tyrosine kinase inhibitors used to treat chronic myelogenous leukemia