1. Design an appropriate patient-specific treatment, supportive care, and monitoring plan taking into consideration efficacy and safety outcomes from clinical trials and current treatment guidelines for patients with breast cancer.
2. Discuss short- and long-term treatment goals, including post-therapy and survivorship, with a patient with breast cancer and her or his caregiver.
3. Determine appropriate pharmacotherapy for a patient with breast cancer based on genomic test results.
4. Identify appropriate diagnostic and prognostic tests related to breast cancer.
5. Select relevant information and guidance for the public regarding breast cancer-related issues (e.g., risk factors, prevention, screening).